It is distant from the village, on the left bank of the Duero River. The current church, which dates back to the XVIIth century, replaced the previous one. The building has a latin cross ground plan. The outside of it shows a brick façade and double steeple.
The neoclassic altarpiece, which is placed in the presbytery, serves to accommodate the image of Our Lady of Crag (image to dress). At the beginning of the XVIIth century, there is record already of the devotion to Our Lady of Crag. In fact, in 1687, the image is chosen as the Patron Saint of Tordesillas.
During the Patron Saint's Days, it is carried out a pilgrimage that has a great folk flavour.