Tuesdays to Saturdays: 11,30 - 13,30 and 16,30 - 18,30
Sundays: 11,30 - 13,30
Closed on Sundays afternoon and Mondays.
General: 2,00 €. Group: 1,50 €.
It is in the church that has the same name. From 1969 on, it is allocated to a museum. The church has an only nave divided into sections. The oldest part belongs to Alderete Chapel. At the beginning of the XVIth century, it began to be built. The rest of the church dates back to the XVIth and XVIIth centuries.
The museum houses the best examples from the Tordesillas temples.
Among other examples, the most important images are: a Christ Lying of Gregorio Fernández School, the Immaculate Mary whose author is Pedro de Mena, an altarpiece that shows some sculptures of Juan de Juni and the alabaster sepulchre built by Gaspar de Tordesillas in 1550.