D. Juan González, the village's archpriest ordered to found it. He made his will in 1499 and left his inheritance to the Immaculate Mary chapel in Santa María Church. Also, it was dedicated to found a hospital whose administration would be run by a brotherhood made up of twelve secular and five ecclesiastic gentlemen. Besides a hospital, it would take in priests without family.
It has a stonework façade with an arch whose semicircle is exact. Above it, there is a brick steeple through which it can be gained access to the arcade yard. Nowadays, it has been restored for senior citizens as a day centre.