The order comes to Tordesillas in 1603 by order of Philip III. At first, they occupy the Alderete's house until 1612. At that time, they live in the place where the current convent is.
During the French Invasion, the building suffered quite serious damages. As a consequence of this fact, it mostly felt into ruins. At the end of the XIXth century, the building was restored.
Nowadays, there is nothing left but the low part of the stone façade whose main feature is the arch made up of an exact semicircle. Also, there can be observed the big keystones.